Connecting with Parents #BacktoSchool
Parents are the backbone of our students’ lives and we must connect with them to guarantee student success.
You can communicate with your parents via social media or a classroom blog.
- via social media
- classroom blog.
- parent reports via ClassDojo and ClassFlow moments.
- digital newsletters via Smore.com
- periodic student portfolios with checklists and links to student artifacts and have a parent write comments as a way to get the parents into the lesson.
- Google Hangout office hours
- email newsletter
- positive phone calls home